Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hillary in full HD color

When Hillary posed for this painting, I was somehow unconvinced by her smile. I'm not sure she was actually happy.
She didn't really pose but this is the full color version. I think I got a lot closer to the likeness. I wasn't happy with the original, she isn't easy because she doesn't have really distinguishing features. I like the painting style it is more sculpted, and I picked the flat coloring on the face purposely to look like a flash photo.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha!

nice one.

Dillon Thompson said...

Gosh dave. I don't know what to say. "Vote Ron Paul"?

. said...

Ha Ha Ha! :) great character.

Manoj Sinha said...

Hi david,
Very nice expression and coloring is too good. Whenever u free pls visit my blog. I need some suggestions about coloring.

SEILER said...

Great job Dave, but are you kidding? She's got an amazing face to draw, very distinct. She has that crazy over bite, and those phsyco eyes! I love drawing her . . . btw, I really like what you did with the eyes!

Anonymous said...

Hi David!
excellent work
is amazing